Top Solutions to Fix iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo
iPhone users rarely complain about their devices creating problems. However, incomplete processes may cause this amazing device to cause errors in certain situations. For example, a failed software update or jailbreak can be the probable reason for the iPhone stuck on Apple logo problem. So, is it really worth panicking, or do you need to reach Apple customer care quickly?
The answer is a big no, as you still have good news that your iPhone is probably not broken. All you need is a quick and effective solution to eliminate the stubborn Apple logo on your device. And guess what? We’ve researched the top solutions to fix your device stuck on the Apple logo in detail. These include Dr. Fone System Repair, which is a comprehensive toolkit for iOS management using recovery mode and DFU mode.
Top Three Solutions to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo:
Your search for different solutions to fix the iPhone stuck on the Apple logo ends with the below three different methods. Let us go through these methods one by one in detail.
Solution 1. Fix iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo With An iOS System Recovery (No Data Loss)
First on the list of the top solutions to fix the phone stuck on the Apple logo is a powerful iOS management toolkit- Dr.Fone. It offers different services to iOS and Android users related to system recovery, data transfer, data backup, data recovery, data management, etc. This toolkit ensures different tool selections based on the user’s needs only.
If asked for the top benefits of using Dr.Fone System Repair, quick and safe system recovery from iPhone stuck on the Apple logo ranks in the top offerings. The best part is that you can rely on Dr.Fone System Repair to prevent any data loss during fixing iOS issues. Let us have an overview of the top features of this amazing toolkit.
Features of Dr.Fone System Repair:
- Protects your data: It protects the system data while fixing the iPhone/ iPad/ iPod Touch system issues.
- Handle different iOS issues: It can resolve more than 150 iOS system issues like Apple logo, boot loop, and 1110 error.
- Smooth iOS downgrade or update without iTunes: iOS users willing to downgrade or update can go for Dr.Fone System Repair without any issues.
- User intuitive: It is easy for the beginners to use Dr.Fone System Repair quickly, easily, and in few steps only.
- Ideal for latest iOS devices: It is easy to use this tool on different iOS devices, including iPhone 14 series and iOS 16.
Steps to use Dr.Fone System Repair are as follows:
- Starting the Dr.Fone System Repair: The first step is to download and launch the Dr.Fone System Repair tool on your PC or Mac.
- Selecting the System Repair option: Next, connect the iPhone to the computer using the Apple approved USB cable. Then select the “System Repair” option in the tool’s interface.
- The choice between the Standard Mode or Advanced Mode: The Standard Mode repairs the iOS system while retaining the data and the Advanced Mode repairs the iOS system while erasing the data. It is recommended to go for the Standard Repair mode here. The quick steps for the same is to go to the pop-up window and select “iOS Repair” option and choose from the Standard Mode or the Advanced Mode.
- Downloading the iOS firmware: The tool will automatically detect your device information and will show the details. All you need to do is download the right-matched iOS firmware by confirming the details. Go to the “Start” option.
- Repairing the Apple logo problem: Dr.Fone will start repairing the iPhone on the completion of the iOS firmware download.
- Your iPhone will start automatically after the system is repaired properly.
Solution 2. Fix iPhone Stuck On Apple logo Through Recovery mode
The second method to fix iPhone stuck on the Apple logo issue is to enter the recovery mode and restore it with iTunes. It can cause data loss on iPhones, like messages or photos. Hence, you may need to restore the data from iCloud backup. The detailed steps are:
- Start by launching iTunes on the system and connect your iPhone to the system using a USB cable.
- Press and then release the “Volume Up” button quickly. Do the same for the “Volume Down” button easily.
- Press and hold the “side” button until the following screen shows up.
- Go to iTunes and restore it to fix the iPhone stuck on the Apple logo.
Solution 3: Fix iPhone Stuck on the Apple logo Through DFU mode
Last but not least, to manage the iPhone 11 stuck on the Apple logo problem is to use the DFU mode. The Device Firmware update mode is the dedicated restore option in iPhone that overwrites incomplete software and firmware with new code. The detailed steps are:
1. Connect your iPhone to a system using an Apple-approved USB cable.
2. Follow the given instructions for different iPhone models:
For iPhone 8, iPhone SE, or later
- Press the “Volume Up” button and release it quickly. Now, repeat the same process for the “Volume Down” button.
- Press and hold the “Side” button and wait for the black screen. Next, press and hold the “Volume Down” button.
- Keep holding the buttons for five seconds. Now, release the “Side” button and hold the “Volume Down” button.
- Follow the instructions on the system.
For iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus
- Press and hold the “Side” button and the “Volume Down” button together.
- Keep holding the buttons for eight seconds. Now, release the “Side” button.
- Keep holding the “Volume Down” button until the system acknowledges the smartphone.
For iPhone 6S, iPhone SE, or Earlier
- Press and hold the “Sleep/Wake” button and the “Home” button together.
- Keep holding the buttons for eight seconds. Now, release the “Sleep/Wake” button.
Keep holding the “Home” button until the system acknowledges the smartphone.
3. Ensure that the screen remains black, which confirms that iPhone is in DFU mode.
How to avoid getting Stuck on Apple logo white screen of death?
Some of the quick tips to avoid getting Stuck on the Apple logo white screen of death are:
1. Check for the iOS version update for successful completion.
2. Try not to jailbreak your iPhone.
3. Avoid weak network causing failure in iPhone restore from iTunes.
4. Any accidental drop or liquid damage to the iPhone may also cause this error.
Hope everything is clear to our readers about the top solutions to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo white screen error. It is easy to go through the methods like Dr.Fone System Repair tool, use recovery mode, and DFU mode.
Dr.Fone System Repair is the perfect solution to eliminate data loss for managing the iPhone stuck on the Apple logo. In addition to it, the quick tips to prevent getting stuck on the Apple logo white screen of death ensures a seamless experience for iPhone users.