Brain Fog Causes Symptoms Treatment
Most folks suffer from a cognitive fog. It’s called cloudy-headed. Older people complain about forgetfulness. As we age, physiological changes might disrupt brain capabilities we take for granted. Learning and remembering take longer. Sleep deprivation, overwork, and stress can induce brain fog. Brain fog is irritating but treatable. Avoid ignoring symptoms. Brain fog can worsen your quality of life and lead to Parkinson’s, memory loss, and Alzheimer’s.
Confusion, forgetfulness, and mental fog are symptoms of brain fog. Stress, overwork, lack of sleep, and computer use can cause this. Brain fog is thought to be produced by high levels of inflammation and hormone changes that affect mood, energy, and attention. Hormone imbalances throw the system off. Obesity, irregular menstruation, and diabetes mellitus can also result from brain fog syndrome.
Brain fog is often caused by stress and hormone abnormalities.
- Electromagnetic radiation from computers, phones, tablets
- Stress lowers cerebral blood flow, impairing memory.
- No sleep, no workout
- Diet: vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and amino acids
- Chemicals, pesticides, toxins, and pollution
- Poor cognition
- Concentration issues
- Lack of inspiration and motivation
- Slightly depressed
Treatment For Brain Fog:
Brain fog therapy depends on the reason. Lifestyle changes can assist.
- Take breaks from your phone and computer.
- Positive thinking lowers stress
- Change your diet.
- Get 7-8 hours of sleep a day and go to bed by 10 pm or midnight.
- Exercise regularly
- Avoid afternoon coffee, alcohol, and smoking.
- Having fun
Supplements For Brain Fog
DHA is found in fish oil. The source is salmon, tuna, mackerel, and sardines. Vision, motor abilities, and brain function can improve.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract- is highly investigated for its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, platelet-forming, and circulation-boosting benefits. Ginkgo biloba improves cognition, mood, energy, memory, and chronic illness symptoms. It lowers Alzheimer’s risk.
- Choline Bitartrate- is chemically linked to B vitamins. Choline is needed for cell membranes and acetylcholine synthesis, which controls memory and muscles.
- Gamma Oryzanol- increases central nervous system neurotransmitter levels. It also helps you sleep and relax.
- L-Theanine- boosts serotonin, dopamine, and GABA, promoting relaxation and sleep. Anxiolytic L-theanine reduces anxiety.
- Phosphatidylserine- An vital chemical with many bodily roles. It is part of the cell structure and essential for brain function. Phosphatidylserine reduces Alzheimer’s and dementia symptoms. It improves thinking, attention, impulse control, and hyperactivity in ADHD kids and teenagers (ADHD).
- Inositol – once a vitamin B complex component. It affects fat and neurological system metabolism. It aids bone marrow cell and myelin sheath synthesis. It also helps hair develop.
- Ginseng Extract- Ginseng controls stress-induced hormonal and immunological responses, preserving homeostasis. Ginseng inhibits stress-related physiological and psychological illnesses.
- Phosphatidylcholine-Rich Soy Lecithin- Memory and learning improve. It reduces gallstone risk and improves liver function. Research showed it improves brain function and prevents dementia.
- L-Carnitine– L-Tartrate produces acetylcholine. Improves brain function and dementia. This amino acid affects brain neurotransmitter levels across the BBB.
- Vitamin C Is Vital- Skin, cartilage, teeth, bone, and blood vessels need it. It also prevents cell damage. Antioxidant. It regulates hormones and body temperature.
- Fat-Soluble Vitamin A Acetate Is Essential- It prevents night blindness and eye diseases. Vitamin A boosts immunity. Normal cell growth and development require it. Antioxidant properties protect cells from free-radical damage.
- Vitamin E- (DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate) fights free radicals and prevents illness. Vitamin E isomers can minimize free radical damage, fight inflammation, naturally slow cell aging, and battle health concerns like heart disease, hypertension, aging, and cancer.
- Vitamin B Complex-B complex vitamins help your body create energy from meals, build red blood cells, and perform other vital activities. B1 treats neuropathy. Vitamin B2 makes food energy. Vitamin B3 helps enzymes work by using other B vitamins. B5 aids digestion and skin. Vitamin B6 aids brain growth and immunity. It makes neurotransmitters. Red blood cells and DNA require vitamin B12. Protein metabolism requires it.
Every brain ages and mental function varies. Age-related mental deterioration is feared. Reduce smartphone, tablet, and computer usage, get enough rest, eat nutritious food, and take expert-formulated supplements to sustain brain function. South Valley Neurology assists memory, stress, and emotional equilibrium.